Since the theme for today seems to be race related questions, what is your opinion on the message in this video?

Personally,I whole heartidly agree with the message..generation after generation being kept as slaves (so to speak)..by big governments 'helping hand'..keep them in their place right?
Sure SOME get away from it but TONS do not and the cycle continues..

link below

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 8:55 AM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I agree 100%, especially for the blacks & other minorities. The current administration has from the beginning, made promises to give, give, give & do this & that for the black people. I actually heard black people say, "I'm voting for Obama, he gonna give me a house & more food stamps!" or "If Obama gets in office, he's gonna take care of us for a change!" That's why the government is so against the strict laws against the illegal immigrants. They want to get them in here, promise to take care of them, give them free housing, welfare, an education & in the mean time, register them & indoctrinate them as democrats before they know what's even going on. America, (all races) had better wake up & put a stop to this out of control government growth. We need to remember that any government that's big enough to give you everything you need is powerful enough to take away everything you have.

ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 10:05 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I think people of any race who pull the Race Card are getting in their own way.Our gov't doesn't MAKE young women get pregnant, and it hasn't made young men act like thugs. They all chose that life because they wouldn't wait and work for something better!
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 5:32 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I like what the two men said near the end: "when you call it racism, you put the control for your future in some one else's hands." and "Black men need to confront the problem, b/c you as a white man can't confront it"
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 5:36 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• tnmomofive

Comment by tnmomofive (original poster) at 8:55 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• The current administration has from the beginning, made promises to give, give, give & do this & that for the black people.

What have they promised to black people?

Liar

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:08 AM on Sep. 7, 2010