what woudl you do!

my moms stupid boyfriend and her are having problems major problems well he talks crap about my family and he said that my daughter is going to be a drug baby... (well we dont do drugs) it was stupid but he said were going to be shitty parents and shes going to be jacked up etc. im so mad!! he hasnt been here for like 2 weeks and then he just showed up! i want so bad to rip him one! but my mom drives his car to work and if i said one word to him that he didnt like he would take that away from her and lose her job. its so hard!! he has done this so many times before caused problems etc. by being drunk! what would oyu do in this situation? my blood is boiling ive been waiting to say something but now i cant UGH!

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 4:59 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Do you live with your mom? If you don't I would avoid this man as much as possible. This is something your mom is going to have to deal with and she is the one that needs to stand up to him.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 5:09 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• yeah i do... we are planning on moving out and getting an apt together, it'd be easier on all of us me my mom and my So becase the lease will have to b broken and wellhave to pay up the butt with it. its just SO hard to control myself right now, i want to BLOW up on him :(
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 5:13 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I CAN WRITE A BOOK ABOUT ALL THE LOSER THINGS MY MOMS BOYFRIENDS HAVE DONE... I WOULD TALK TO HER ON THE LOW AND TELL HER HOW U FEEL....DOES SHE WANT TO BE WITH SOMEONE WHO WOULD TALK TO U LIKE THAT? TRY UR BEST TO MOVE OUT!!
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 8:00 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• she knows, and we are all moving out, its just RIGHT now is soooo hard and tough theres so many things that are stopping us from going...
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 8:08 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Ignore ignore ignore!!! Don't let yourself lash out. Remove yourself from the situation whenever possible. Don't get all stressed out over this loser!! Its not healthy for you or the baby!!! Hang in there and good luck!!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 9:16 PM on Oct. 13, 2008