My friend said he dreamt he had sex with an actress he admits he finds attractive.

he confided to me cuz he wasn't sure how the wife would take it.
I told him she'd be fine with a dream and may even tease him about it like "Yah you wish!" lol

Is there anything there to worry about? I think I said the ok thing to say.

Zoeyis

Asked by Zoeyis at 9:20 AM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Of course you can't control your dreams but you can control what comes out of your mouth. Maybe that wife doesn't really want to hear about her husband sex dreams - that aren't about her! I think he should keep that to himself esp. if he confided in you that he already was unsure how his wife would feel about it.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:16 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Well i mean, its only a dream.. my DH likes Sandra Bullock, and everyone knows it!! lol
    janieishappy

Answer by janieishappy at 9:21 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• depends on the wife really...
    I personally don't think that people can have that much control over their dreams. But, if he's worried that it will upset her then just don't say anything. I know my husband is very careful about not staring at other women but I know he still has eyes... I don't want to know when he has to force himself to look away. If I knew I'd be tempted to stress about it.
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 9:23 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• You don't spend much time on here, do you?

A lot of women would be jealous even when their man was sleeping.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:26 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• my husbans has a fantasy about wonder woman we joke about it all the time i mean its a dream!!!!
    lisachole23

Answer by lisachole23 at 9:58 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Its just a dream, you can't control your dreams I see no reason to be jealous of that.
    mrspierce06

Answer by mrspierce06 at 10:28 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• It's only a dream. What's the point in even telling his wife to begin with?
    You can't control what you dream, so there's no point in even getting mad about it.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:51 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• If he's worried about how she will react, then he should just keep his mouth shut. He didn't have sex with anyone else, he hasn't even met anyone else. He didn't do anything wrong. But, if he's worried, then he should just stay quiet.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 10:55 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I would have probably told him to just keep it to himself, especially if he was worried already about how his wife would react. Some women are very insecure and it would make them wonder WHY he had a dream like that.
    kamsmommy17

Answer by kamsmommy17 at 11:58 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• LOL...haha my BF and I have our famous people picks or "free passes". He loves Julia Roberts, Alyssa Milano and Charisma Carpenter. I told him if he ever had the chance...go for it. I get Adam Lambert, Derek Jeter and Leonardo DiCaprio.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:37 PM on Sep. 6, 2010