School pics are tomorrow whats the best thing/color for her to wear

Shannon706

Asked by Shannon706 at 9:36 AM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ID PUT HER A POLO TYPE SHIRT FOR A CRISP CLASSY LOOK AND MAKE SURE YOU FIX HER HAIR NICE WITH A BOW (IF SHE WEARS THEM) ID GO WITH A PINK OR WHITE THEY NEVER DO PINK BACKGROUNDS OR WHITE !
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 12:10 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• That would depend on your daughter's coloring and also on what background color you are choosing.
    yoliplus6

Answer by yoliplus6 at 9:37 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Pink or bright blue

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:43 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Usually you are allowed to pick the backgrounds on the picture package order form, but if this is just for the school yearbook, then they are likely going to select a neutral brown or blue background. In which case, I would have your daughter wear a soft pastel color--one that compliments her skin tone and hair color...most of the background will not be seen when the picture is cropped as will most of her outfit--just the shoulders and up will be visible--so, really, you can get away with almost anything. I would avoid anything sparkly or with sequins and avoid overly ruffled tops. Keep it simple and complimentary! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:49 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Did they tell you what the background looks like or what color it is?
    Tab2

Answer by Tab2 at 9:37 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• nope they didn't say what color the background is going to be....its going to be the picture in the yearbook...its her first one Kindergaten
    Shannon706

Comment by Shannon706 (original poster) at 9:39 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Depends on the background color? Don't wear something the same color of the background. Something bright that will contrast the background is always good.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 9:42 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• A solid color that works with her skin tone is best.
    I always liked to layer my children's clothing for school pictures, but when we lived in Maine it was easy to do because it was cold when picture day came. My favorites were a patterned turtleneck under a sweater or a blouse under a vest.
    If they did not send home a form asking you to choose a background, then the typical gray is more than likely the background they will be using.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:09 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• They used to tell us what NOT to wear.Probably something bright.Just to be sure....I would call the photography place that is doing the pictures & ask them.
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 10:55 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Nothing dark. Lighter or brighter colors. Nothing with too much detail, since the yearbook pics are small. And fix her hair so it won't get easily messed up. They don't seem to help fix their hair like they used to, when we were little. Which pisses me off. If you get to purchase a package, then that's different, with the detail in her outfit, since those pics are bigger.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 11:35 AM on Sep. 6, 2010