Ok here are all my symptoms .... I'm embarrassed to call the doctor incase it's just gas...

Last night I woke up in the middle of the night with the worst cramps I have ever felt. This is my second time being pregnant and I don't remember anything like this. I am almost 6 weeks pregnant. I have such rectal pain and gas it's almost constant. I have constant lingering pain in my right lower abdomen. What's going on? The severe pain concerns me the most, but it has now gine away...

kaylan010

Asked by kaylan010 at 9:55 AM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like gas to me, try laying on your side with one knee bent....than roll to the other side. That should help release it.
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 9:57 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• could be a tubal pregnancy, go to the er. they will check you
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:57 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• It never hurts to call the dr even if it ends up just being gas.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 10:01 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• It's not really an emergency so I'd just go get checked out today. MOst offices usually have an urgent care to keep you out of the ER and it's a lot less $$$ too.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:01 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• does it hurt when you push on your belly? Around the navel or on the right side? If it does, it warrent a trip to the ER. If its tender when you push and the pain has migrated to the right side, it could be your appendix. Its not uncommon to start "feeling better" when it has actually ruptured because the pressure is gone. If it doesnt hurt any worse when you push on your belly, its **probably** just gas.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 10:05 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• It never hurts to call the Dr. That is what they are there for. They have heard everything under the sun
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 10:55 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• dont be embarrased that what doctors are for....cal the doc and if it just gas then thats great.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 11:43 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I'd call.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 3:36 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Don't ever be embarrassed to call the Dr. It's their job.... call him/her!
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:31 AM on Sep. 7, 2010