How do I boost my energy level?

I'm tired all of the time! I feel terrible, because my house is a mess, but I just have no energy. I just can't motivate myself, and I want to nap all the time. I almost fell asleep while driving this morning. I get about 7 to 8 hours of sleep a day.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:40 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Health

• If your gaining weight, have lack of appetite, and/or cold all the time, I would get my thyroid checked. Otherwise B vitamins are known to help with energy, especially B-12
    Lornamay

Answer by Lornamay at 5:54 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• i've seen some moms talking about some vitamin supplement called gbg 10 in 1 i would look into it.
    humboldtmama21

Answer by humboldtmama21 at 6:57 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Do you exercise daily? Do you eat a healthy diet? How often do you eat? Do you take nutritional supplements?

livewell4me

Answer by livewell4me at 7:23 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I try to exercise, but don't normally get around to it. I eat moderatly healthy. Junk food occasionally, but I don't eat just chicken and fish and fresh veggies, either. I take a multi-vitamin and calcium.
    Anonymous

• Why don't you get some vitamins. It will help you. I know some great ones. Let me know if you need more information on that.
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 12:01 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• you might be anemic i was feeling the same turns out i was anemic
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I'd reccomend trying some Vitamin B-12 and Vitamin B Complex....maybe about 1,000mcg of B-12 to start...after a few days increase it if you don't notice much improvement. After a couple weeks, if it doesn't get better, I'd suggest going to the Dr...you might be anemic, or you could be suffering from depression or a number of other ailments.
    MommaLucy

Answer by MommaLucy at 5:50 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Just in case anyone checks back here, I just got my thyroid tested. The doctor mentioned it felt swollen, I didn't even need to bring it up. But it's normal, so I'm going to try some new vitamins. Thanks everyone!
    Anonymous