Never orgasm during intercousre???

I have never orgasmed during intercourse. I have orgasmed during oral & foreplay well you know him using his fingers. I have also orgasmed by masturbating but never by penetration. Is ther somthing wrong with me?? I have had different partners and noone has hit the spot...LOL so what do I do?? Im kinda insecure about my body is that the problem?? My BF is really into me he tells me im sexy and that he loves me and my body but its not working. I always fake it so I wont make him feel bad.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:40 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• I think a lot of women have this problem.....I dont O with sex either....a few times right after I had my baby I did...??? Not sure what that was all about....but it went away....but I am satisfied with other means......we get it accomplished one way or another! My dh knows that I cant O with sex and he is ok with that...so no pretending here.
    Anonymous

• I can only orgasm having oral sex. I have never had an orgasm durning intercourse. Or, if I did, it was not as intense.
    MomluvsMusic59

Answer by MomluvsMusic59 at 5:54 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I remember with a sex partner when I was in my late teens and early 20's I never had the big O from intercourse. And after I had my kids it would take more time to have the big O. But hey there are many ways to have a great orgasim just enjoy it he way you can have one. The rest will come...pardon the pun....later.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 5:58 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Some women, including me, have clitoral orgasms and some have vaginal. It doesn't mean anything is wrong with you, that's just how it works with you. Have your honey get you off before intercourse. Intercourse is still fun right? So just enjoy watching him getting off.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 6:00 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I never orgasm during intercourse either. My DH just hands me the vibrator.
    Anonymous

• i'm jealous be lucky with what you do get. it could be nothing like me.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:15 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• there's been times where it's felt REALLY good and even sort or climaxed but I've never experienced a orgasm during intercourse like I have with oral or masturbation. i'd love to know what that really feels like lol.
    Anonymous

• Contact me privately for consultation --there is a product out there that may be able to help you. No it is not a pill.
    If interested in learning more, let me know
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 7:42 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Up until my current SO, i had never orgasmed during penetration. I still don't usually. I always use a vibe while we do things. once in a great while i will orgasm without the vibe during pen, but rarely. I want to get off and so does he, and we don't have a problem using the vibe. It feels great and we both are satisfied. Give some toys a try and he is by far the best man i've ever been with in bed, the sex is amazing!
    abootie

Answer by abootie at 12:48 AM on Oct. 14, 2008