How can I wanna lose weight fast?

Hey I am 21 and have 2 children m youngest is 9 months and I haven't really lost any weight since I've had her. I feel fater than ever and want to lose weight fast. I dont have time to workout.... PLEASE HELP

nakiya

Asked by nakiya at 5:48 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Hi I was in your same boat still am, I have been taking a new product helping me and many other people I know lose weight quickly usually 3-7 lbs a week, I know someone who has lost 42 lbs, another who has lost 32lbs, I have lost 9 and I have 2 other friends who have lost 5 , this product has only been out for a couple of months, pm me for more info, it's safe and effective.
    BettyBoots

Answer by BettyBoots at 6:22 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• well this all depends. when it comes down to it..for it to STAY OFF. it means a healthy lifestyle change and you do have time to do say 50 crunch's when you lay down at night and at least some jumpking jacks inthe morning.
    to lose weight fast without exercising an inch.....the atkins diet works wonders if you actually follow it correctly. so many ppl screwit up i nthe beginning, buy the book if your ognna do it. i did that for a year and i was a skinny mini , and i have over active hormones that make me big even if im healthy. i as skinny, VERY healthy, escellent blood sugar levels (diabetes runs in the family) hair growing fast, nails growing fast. it works but it takes discipline....you screw up once and you puff up. you will lose weight fast (5-9lbs a week) once your at a good weight SLOWLY start to work carbs back into your life and always live low carb.
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 10:15 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• you have to cut about 500 calories a day in order to lose about 1 pound a week. Combine that with excercise (can you squeeze in 20 minutes a day 3 times a week?) and you'll lose weight faster. Get on youtube and look for TurboJam (or buy the videos). It's easy and fun. Cut out the "easy" calories first. Drinking nothing but water will knock out a bunch if you're a big soda, juice, milk, or beer drinker-those all have bunches of calories! Also, eat smaller portions. Take a little less of everything at dinner or leave a few bites on your plate. EAT SLOWLY and you will feel fuller and more satisfied. Be sure to get protein so you're not hungry again quickly
    laadeedah

Answer by laadeedah at 10:39 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• one thing that helped me. im a big snacker...i got rid of all the starchy and sugary crap, i found a fruit i love (cantaloupe) and ill have a bowl of cant. cut up and ready in the fridge. do things like this so when you do want to snack..its ok and not bad for you. get a fun work out video, some are only half hour long...an dim sure you watch tv for half hour a day etc. if you like dancing, get a dance video etc. find osmething you like, i personally like bootcamp vids cause im ex army.
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 11:33 PM on Oct. 13, 2008