have any of you mommas ever had pinup photos done for your husband? if so was it a good experience

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• no but id like to!

Answer by rennisance at 11:00 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• No pin up, but nakie sexy ones yes. I loved it and he loved them even more.

Answer by KimberlyMonique at 1:01 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Was going to, but the photographer seemed really shady when I talked to him on the phone. (the stuideo was in his basement, and no one could be with....yikes) so I decided not to do it.

Answer by kaysha at 1:41 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• You can look for local photographers, and student photgraphers - that will do it for little or no money on your local - I would suggest meeting at like a starbucks at Barnes & Nobles and brining examples of what your interested in.. and you can see if the guy/girl is a creeper - and bring someone with you for sure! I did it for my husband who was in Afghanistan. He LOVED it :)

Answer by KaydeeBee at 11:48 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• Yes and he loved them!! - It was even featured on the tv show 'secret lives of women' on WEtv...this past May.
    I love the whole experience and the pictures were awesome - I went back with girlfriends for a photo party and we plan on doing one yearly because we all loved it. :)
    I went with - it's only run by women and they are fantastic! They have shops nationwide.

Answer by usafwife247 at 2:34 AM on Aug. 12, 2008