first time at playground

When did you take your baby to the playground for the first time and they actually enjoyed it?

jet360

Asked by jet360 at 11:17 AM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We took our first when she was 4 ot 5 months old. We did the swings and slides with her. Yes she enjoyed it. She was out and doing something new. With our second she as 3 months old. We did the same thing. She liked it too.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 11:19 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• my daughter screamed like a banshee the first time we took her to the park...she was about 1 year old. The second time, she was 1 1/2 and we made sure to take her with some friends! (kids she already knew, so she could watch them have fun first). Now she's 3 and she screams when I take her OFF the swing, lol.
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 11:28 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• My son was 8 months when I took him to the park for the first time, but he hated the swings, and he wasn't walking yet, so he sat in the dirt and played for a little while. He's always liked the park, but he was almost two before he asked me to take him there.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 11:39 AM on Sep. 6, 2010