I love you???? I dont get what he means...

I have a friend with benefits. This weekend we went to a bike rally with his mc club...well everytime he saw me talking to another guy he would come stand by me or behind me. Then that night when we were messing around he said I love you...and later we were snuggled up going to sleep he said I could snuggle with you like this forever. Just wondering how you would take this coming from someone your not really in a relationship with???

angie729

Asked by angie729 at 11:20 AM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• It sounds like he is developing feelings for you beyond just friends with benefits.
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 11:22 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• sounds like he wants to be more than "friends with benefits"
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 11:24 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• You're in a relationship ... you felt that relationship was "friends with benefits", clearly he sees it differently.
    caseyandkids

Answer by caseyandkids at 11:24 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Um, how do you NOT get it?? LOL! He's telling you he's got feeling for you. Clear as day. If he doesn't, he's playing games, and needs to knock it off. But if he is saying those words, and getting jealous, and wanting to snuggle, he's got feelings, other then friends with benefits.

Question is, do you?
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 11:25 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Sounds like he wants to be more then just friends.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 11:25 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• friends with benefits does not work if you're single, because one person always ends up liking the other. And if you're doing this and not single, shame on you. This guys is definitely harboring some serious feelings for you, you need to either end it or start it now.
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 11:26 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• he wants to be more than friends and take it to the next level
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 11:30 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• What don't you get? You're sleeping with a guy, under the guise of "no attachment" ... he feels attached.
    snivic

Answer by snivic at 11:31 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I would ask him for clarification.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:31 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• You know what he means. Come on!! He wants more than what you two have. Now the ball is in your court to do it what you will.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 11:34 AM on Sep. 6, 2010