How do you mend a brokin heart how can i repair it?

Asked by Runt420 at 11:37 AM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Very slowly, with much hard work, consistent effort, and persistent introspection. And time, although time alone will not be enough.

Answer by caseyandkids at 11:40 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• sounds like the intro to a country western song.

Time..... and focus outward. Focus on your child, on helping others, on a job/education, on anything other than you. And find all the good in your life.... keep a gratitude journal.

Answer by sahlady at 11:43 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• time......

Answer by justgrape723 at 11:43 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I wish I had the answer for ya. I was right where you are about a year ago. It was painful and awful and I would only wish it on my worst enemy! ;) But really, for me, it was to keep busy. I cleaned my place every single day cuz if I sat down and had time to think it hurt my heart. I would take long walks to get out of the house. I had my daughter I couldn't let see me be weak and cry every day over a guy. Sometimes I had to go lock myself in the bathroom and just cry though. There are no magic answers and what worked for me may not be your answer. Read, sing, dance, walk, talk to something to distract yourself and one day you'll notice you didn't think of him that much that day. The next gets will take time. Be strong momma!!

Answer by michelle121003 at 11:45 AM on Sep. 6, 2010