I have checked out so many work from home sites! I have wasted so much time. They either want me to pay them some kind of fee or I have to fill ou "paying " surveys. I have yet to find a survey site that actually pays money for the surveys. You have to complete "promotions", which cost money. HELP!! I need a job now!! I need to be home with my baby but make money so I won't have to listen to my husband complain what a financial burden I am to him..... HELP!!!

Any info will be greatly appreciated!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:52 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Money & Work

• First off you shouldn't be a financial burden. You are his wife and gave him a child. Second my mom works from home for a company called West at Home. When you log on to this site you must be using IE or you won't get anywhere. If you have any questions email me.
    coala

Answer by coala at 5:54 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Is it possible to take on baby sitting or maybe house cleaning? Avon is only $10 to sign up, but some people (especially me) turn out to be their own best customer.

Lornamay

Answer by Lornamay at 5:57 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Okay,
    This one is FREE a nd you CAN make money with it, depending on how hard you work. It is specialized---we don't sell everything in the book.
    You can order at wholesale and resell, or you can earn off website sales. Training is free, website is free, and sign up is free.
    You only need to purchase ONE item a month to remain active, and if you are actively working the business it shouldn't affect you!

http://www.beautifuldiva.com/reps/page/Polly.html

If you want another more lucrative option let me know. I just figured if he is already complaining he wont go for a pay to start business
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 6:08 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Hey there! I totally feel your pain:) I was in the same situation as you are not too long ago. Now that you know that most online jobs are not worth your time, you may consider a home business. I was totally against investing anything to work form home but I finally realized that in order to make money you are going to have to invest money...period. I'm talkng real money here. Not just a couple bucks here and there for doing a survey or just a 10cents for answering questions on cha cha. If you are serious about making great money at home and are willing to work hard for it, contact me. I can help you. Otherwise, you may as well devote the next couple years to finding that "perfect" home job that does not exist and then you will be wondering why you didn't start a home business sooner.
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 6:50 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• And if your hubby is complaing about investing to start a business just ask him to name ONE business that will not require him to invest some sort of money. He won't be able to do it! My husband was skeptical at first but now everyday he is cheering me on. He can't wait until I earn enough residual income to bring him home from his job for good!!
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 6:51 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Here's what I did... I started a business with Ameriplan. I knew I could make it work but I didn't want to loose any money in the start up months... SO I started with ChaCha first. I worked about 2 hours a day 6 days a week and made about $300/month. Way more than I needed to pay for my business... Now I make great money with my business and don't need ChaCha.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:18 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I have honestly had nothing but success with the business I started through Slumber Parties.
    I made my initial investment back the day I had my first party, one week later.
    It just keeps getting better and better----of course you have to purchase supplies to get started and a demo. That only makes sense.

Now if you want a JOB where you work for someone that tells you what hours to work, when you can and cannot take time with your family, whether or not you are allowed to be sick, and never gives you a decent raise no matter how hard you work, McDonalds is hiring!

I chose www.slumberpartiesbypolly.com
    I am my own boss
    I choose my own hours
    If I need a raise I go out and work for it
    I choose when I get to be sick
    I cant fire myself
    Nobody can lay me off
    I don't have to pay for daycare, expensive suits, lunches, or go to mandatory anything!
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 7:38 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Unfortunately, there are not too many home jobs that are legit. I know of a couple that are home based operator jobs, but you have to apply for them and they do require a background check. One is arise.com, liveops.com. and teletech.com. I know aride is pretty quick out of the 3 but live ops is a pretty lengthy wait! As Sabrina stated, chacha is pretty easy! It wont pay bills but will bring in some extra cash for ya. I just started with them myself.
    markayda3

Answer by markayda3 at 7:56 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Consider a home based business, and if you want to make money right away, you need to be in one that is in the 2 largest emerging industries...wellness and network marketing. With this economy, no one is spending their money on makeup, tupperware or candles...people these days are into their health and want to earn extra income and fast. The business I am in has been in biz for 3.5 years and has been featured in SUCCESS FROM HOME magazine 3 times in the ENTIRE issues...this is the first co. to reach its first billion dollars in just 3 years...first in the history of the US. it took microsoft 7 years. This is still a ground floor opportunity as less than 1% of the US has heard of it.. a great opportunity is one when not too many people know about it. I would love to share what i do from home around my kids schedules and make really GREAT money. I hope to hear from you soon.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 8:23 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I do several things from home... you might like one of them.

1) I teach preschool in my home. It's only part-day (8am - noon) so I get my afternoons to myself, which is really nice! Plus, kids are so fun, I love it!

2) I blog, both for my own website and for another one. You can find blogging jobs at http://jobs.problogger.net ... keep an eye on them. Some are good and others are not so good.

3) I sell things that I make! I illustrate and sew, so I have a wide variety of items available in my online shop. When I have craft shows, I always do really well.

ChapelleCDH

Answer by ChapelleCDH at 9:26 PM on Oct. 13, 2008