please help im so lost TMI adult content

ok this is how it goes i just found out a few days ago the man i was so in love with was cheatin on me with some nasty hoe but besides that point i think i maybe pregnant with his baby and i dont no what to do but i dont think i wanna keep it and the reason why is because im only 20 and i have 2 kids already i can hardly take care of and i do it by my self and i cant do it with 3 and he dont even no i maybe and im so lost and i dont no what to do can you please help

Runt420

Asked by Runt420 at 11:56 AM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• I wish I had awesome advice to give you. You need to do what is best for you and your other 2 children. I really hope that things work out for you!
    kamsmommy17

Answer by kamsmommy17 at 12:00 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• You need to do what is best for you. kids are expensive you dont want to bring a child into this world especially if his/her father isnt gonna be around. I would suggest aborting it. you already have 2 kids at a young age
    Singlemom0f1

Answer by Singlemom0f1 at 11:58 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• a hoe is a garden tool ...
    you think you might be pregnant - you should find out right away
    and you're right, if you can hardly take care of yourself then you shouldn't be having more children

really nothing you can or should do until you find out if you're pregnant or not
    yoliplus6

Answer by yoliplus6 at 12:00 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Well 1st you need to find out if your pregnant, then go on from there, i know u sd that you couldnt afford a 3rd baby, if you were to be pg, what were u thinkinhg to do? As for him cheating on you, idk would u confront him or would u forgive him, sorry i know not to much help.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 12:00 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• You need to find out if you're pregnant first and foremost. You can go to the doctor and have a blood test if it's too early for a hpt. You need to talk to Medicaid to see if they can help you with health insurance, food stamps, and I'm not sure about rent as well. If you are pregnant there are plenty of options. You can do adoption, open adoption, (which I can understand might be hard having two other children...) or abortion. I can understand you're scared. Even if you are not pregnant, you need to go to the doctor and be put on birth control. As for the man...that's up to you...but if it were me, I'd make sure I was able to be secure and then I'd leave. Good luck.
    baboluchi56

Answer by baboluchi56 at 12:06 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• You need to find out if you are pregnant and then you need to do what's best for you. You already have two kids, so maybe taking care of a 3rd maybe a big burden for you.
    soccerfanatic7

Answer by soccerfanatic7 at 12:12 PM on Sep. 6, 2010