Booty calls adult content

Saturday night I was spending the night with my guy and at 2:30 am his phone goes off. Woke us both up and as he went to grab it, it went off again. I was like who in the hell is texting you now?! It was the girl he was only sleeping with like a year before he met me. She had enough nerve to text him and ask what he was doing, to come see her. The next text said that she wanted to fuck! I was like WTF?! She knows he's with me and she even unfriended him on FaceBook cuz he was dating someone (and this is a 38 year old grandma...mature).
My question is what would you do in my spot? I want to know other's reactions just to see what you would do compared to what I did...

michelle121003

Asked by michelle121003 at 11:59 AM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• There's nothing you can do if she won't stop texting, if he ignores her, maybe she will stop.
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 12:00 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• it's not his fault. Have him block her number.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:02 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Wow id be pissed too, what did he say or do, Ive been w/my df for 3 years& b4 he dated me he was having an affair w/this married woman n i know this because we 3 worked together, when him n i started dating she took it well was very professional at work w/him n all, now about 2 months ago she tried to be friends w/me on fb, i too was like wtf??i was thinking maybe they were talking or became friends & she thought it was ok to befriend me. i blew up w/him i wanted him to msg her n tell her to leave me the hell alone, cuz i had enough friends n if i wanted anymore it wouldnt be w/her, he just ignored it & sd he wasnt going to even open up that door for her, i guess he did the right thing cuz i didnt want her to get excited that i got pissed, i guess it just depends, what did he say or do about it?
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 12:05 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Depends, what did he do? I'd text her back. And not be very nice.

So, what did he do, and what did you do?
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 12:07 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I dunno,drop the loser and find a decent man perhaps?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:14 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• hmmm...out of the blue a year later? While that does sometimes happen, it seems a little sketchy to me....just throwing it out there....
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 12:18 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• What time do your bars close? Our close at 2am on the weekends. Maybe she went out and she started drunk texting. I wouldn't overreact now, but if it keeps happening I would.
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 12:23 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I don't understand how my guy is a loser because someone texted him that he had no control over...I really don't get that one.

The next day him and I talked about it and I told him he needed to let her know that was out of line and that if it happened again he could no longer associate with her at all. Like lose her number and not talk to her ever again. He did text her and tell her that we both thought it was inappropriate for her to do that and not to again. She texted him back and said she was drunk (which I knew was the case) and it would never happen again. I do trust that it was the first real contact he'd had with her since they last hooked up and she declared her love for him and he didn't want anything to do with that! I guess when she told him she loved him and he said it wasn't gonna work she went kinda crazy on him. Too bad for her, I guess! I wasn't mad at him for something he had no control over.
    michelle121003

Comment by michelle121003 (original poster) at 12:49 PM on Sep. 6, 2010