5 WEEKS!!!

I'm 5 weeks and i just find out that i am having my second baby, my first is 4 years old. I am very nervous and i am tired all the time and I have a headache everyday.Any advice?

brandi143319

Asked by brandi143319 at 5:55 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Take some tylenol and drink a ton of water. Other than that nap when you can, and when you cant, suck it up and do what you have to do fast so you can take a nap lol. The first triamester is always the worst I think. With the nausea and dizziness and headaches and cramping. Good luck and congrats, It will fly by
    mommytobe626

Answer by mommytobe626 at 5:57 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• im 12 weeks my first is 4 lol .. right now he is visiting his dad but i feel ya on the tired and headaches ... i gues just try to relax and try to have a time set for just you
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:56 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• my first trimester was beyond exhausting. sadly, there's nothing you can really do about it. it's going to be different for everyone though. alot of books will tell you that you could take someone working out at the gym, and lay a pregnant woman down on the couch and they produce the same amount of energy, in many cases the prego producing more. baby making takes a lot of work....as I'm sure you know with your first. my second trimester was phenomenal though, all the tired went away, but now that my third is creeping through....the sleepiness came back! good luck to you, and know you are far from alone. best advice....do NOT over exert yourself. it is not in your head....your body is telling you it's putting all it's effort into baby #2. gl!
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 8:16 PM on Oct. 13, 2008