i am 11weeks pregnat and i have gained 16lbs

I also am cramping really bad the last three days and i am starting to phase should i go to the ER

Asked by laurensmommy827 at 8:19 PM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• phase?

If your worried then by all means call your doc or go to the er.

Good luck

• ok thank you!!! Just alot of my friends say since its my second baby i am suppose to be showing already i just dont know....

Answer by laurensmommy827 at 8:31 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Everyone is different. Im pregnant with my second and actually i feel like im showing less. I gained a lot in the begining (i went off weight watchers and started eating like crazy...) but have lost weight since then. I think ive gained less this time around as well.

I hope that your pregnancy goes well :)

Answer by Cmyfantasyworld at 8:33 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• my cousin LOST weight with all her kids at first then finally gained a few lbs... all of her kids... [[FIVE]] came out perfectly healthy and perfect!! every body and every pregnancy is different...I think your fine..your only 11 weeks...but YOU also know whats best for YOU and if something could be wrong.. YOu are the first to know.. so if you think you need to, go see your doctor just to ease your mind.. im sure your fine :) Good luck hun!!

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 8:36 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• i lost all my weight(butt thighs curveslolz) and gained 25lb of belly and i am 6 1/2 months u cant even tell i'm that far along everyone is different

Answer by LuLu614 at 3:19 AM on Jul. 1, 2008