has anyone been to a psycic? Did it come true?

I did and almost everthing came true so far!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:01 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I don't know if I believe in psycics, I think everything happens by chance
    Teddy141

Answer by Teddy141 at 6:08 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• yes i do believe. i went to one 3 years ago. she knew i had a kid a boyfriend. she saw i had a bright shiny thing coming my way and she saw marriage in my future. the very next day no joke my boyfriend proposed to me. all she knew was my name nothing else. i never believed in them till then
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 6:11 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Kinda but it was pretty basic stuff. It could have been true for anybody. On the other hand, my friend's mother went to one who told her she would end up marrying her boyfriend at the time and her daughter (my friend) wouldn't find love for another year. 2 months later she ended her relationship and my friend started hers with her boyfriend who she's now been with for over 2 years. So go figure.
    Anonymous

• my friend went to one and they actully told him he would die before the year is over and he did....he got in a car accident...so sad.
    Anonymous

• I did and for the most part it did come true. I was dating my husband at the time, and my father HATED him, but the psychic told me that I would end up marrying him and my father will get over it and be happy later...well I did end up marrying him and my father loves him now. She also said that I would be a young mother, and I had my daughter at 21. So it did come true, but now that I am more religious, I dont think I would do it again. But it was cool how it all came true.
    Anonymous

• I'd love to go to one but i'd be scared to find out all the bad things that were coming. Makes me nervous just thinking about it.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 7:29 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I went to one and she asked me Who is Nick? I said I don't know anyone by that name. She told me that someone was going to steal money from me involving important papers. She then told me a cop by the name of Nick would help me out.Then I asked her what about the cop on my block? She answered No, he won't be much of a help. He is moving.Got wife problems. Well I had identity theft and when I went to check the police report it was Sgt. Nick at the time that filled out my report. That other cop moved.Yeah I believe in psychics.... Very, Very Scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• lmao, my mom is an awesome psychic. Actually all the women in my family are. =]] I strongly believe in it. Never doubt it. Nothing's impossible.
    3Smiths

Answer by 3Smiths at 8:32 PM on Oct. 13, 2008