just wounderin

are people really thank full for the advice all these mom put into there questions? Or is it all about the points? because i no i just wanted to say thanks to all the great moms out there with the great advice you all have really helped me in more ways than one so thank you

Runt420

Asked by Runt420 at 12:22 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i belonged to cafemom before they did the points thing...there was a lot of drama so i left. when i came back i was surprised to find the points system, but its kinda fun. if i see a question i can answer, i answer it and if i like something i bump it. the points are nice, i guess, but that's about it for me.
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 12:24 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• If I agree with another person's answer, I will often vote them up and then not bother typing it all out. It saves me time. But I don't really care about the points.
    yoliplus6

Answer by yoliplus6 at 12:28 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I agree with erinwhitt. I'm not about the points, I'm about helping another mom out when I can.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 12:53 PM on Sep. 6, 2010