Ex'es..To be, or not to be

Does you ex still cause you problems? Mine does. He has tried to make me out to being the bad parent and used to tell my kids on how bad i was and fill their tiny little heads up with lies. Now as they are adults, he still tries. My youngest ( 20 years old) tell him like it is and defends me alot. Is your ex that mean?

Airforce3mom

Asked by Airforce3mom at 12:25 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• No.I got lucky.My ex husband never said one bad word about me.Because he knew that the bottom line was if he did,he would be ultimately hurting the kids.I'm sorry you and your kids had to go thru that.Tell him he needs to grow up!!!
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 1:23 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• i told my ex i moved changed my number changed email changed last name - hubby helped with that lol finally he stopped
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 12:29 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• mine is still stuck on me and still makes comments about missing me but he dont really cause any drama and if he does its not something big just something we blow off and keep moving
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 12:39 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• bumpHere is a BUMP for ya!!!!

bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 1:25 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Oh i have told him a few times.. But yo know whats funny, is that he is very intiminated with my current husband.. haha.. My dh is only a ret. deputy sheriff. lol.. i guess that would play into it somewhere.
    Airforce3mom

Comment by Airforce3mom (original poster) at 1:33 PM on Sep. 6, 2010