Date

What is the one thing that you remember about a great date. Can be current, or the very first date you went on. Can include places you went, things that you saw, his smell, or what ever you experienced. I can remember mine. I was 16 and a roller skater. My date was a really good looking Airman from our base. And he always smelled so good and had great taste for taking me out to eat. I always looked forward into seeing him on the weekends.

Airforce3mom

Asked by Airforce3mom at 12:32 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• My first date with my now-husband was the best date I'd ever been on. he took me to the movies and I remember after the movies we went to my house and watched crappy movies all night and talked. i remember him putting his arm around me for a second and then pulling back because he was nervous. It was so cute. And he hugged me when he left instead of kissing me, lol.
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 12:35 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• my so when we first startd dating we went out to eat and he was just such a gentle men compared to anything i have been with .we had such a great time then when it was over we stood outside and just talked for like 2 hrs .
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 12:37 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• my second date with my husband he grabbed my hand and told me i was the one and that he cant see himself living without me... got on one knee and asked me to marry him! 4 months later we got married!!! i love him soooooooo much!
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 12:57 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• bumpHere's a BUMP for ya!!! : )

bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 1:17 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Thank you Miss Bump...lol
    Airforce3mom

Comment by Airforce3mom (original poster) at 1:19 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• My first Valentine's Day with my current boyfriend. My bff is a gay guy and I have lots of gay friends and our favorite place to go on the weekends is a gay dance club. Also, a good straight friend of mine is the resident DJ there and he rocks! Anyway.. my bf asked me what I wanted to do for Valentine's Day and I asked him to take me to the club. He said yes, but he was totally freaked out. We went and we both had the best time ever! He works most weekends (6pm - 2am) but on the rare Friday or Saturday night he has off he goes there with me.
    (The club is actually like 70% gay and 30% straight)
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 1:27 PM on Sep. 6, 2010