Does your child do this?

I was wanting to know if any other kids does this.My son sometimes put his hand down the front of my shirt.Is this normal and does or did your child do that to you?

Firsttimemom252

Asked by Firsttimemom252 at 12:34 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• mine does not do that but i have seen other kids do it before
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 12:35 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Yes, my 18month old loves to see my skin, he pulls my shirt up in back or in the front and loves to press his face against my belly, Idk what he's doing, he loves jelly bellies I guess. He also tries to do it with my mom. He acts like it's almost comforting to him, he just loves to pull up our shirts and hug our bellies. Weird.
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 12:42 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• my husband is a big kid and does it to me!!! lol the little boys i used to babysit would try to all the time... i would smack their little paws and say no!! lol they are boys and boys will be boys... as long as hes not doing it to every female i think they can get away with it... after all hes a toddler.... my hubby is only allowed to do it to me ha ha
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 12:44 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• yes all the time
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 12:50 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• My daughter does too, it's curiosity. Just teach him no, not to touch other people. They listen eventually but sometimes my dd still thinks its a game. lol
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 12:59 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• How old is your son????
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 1:01 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Well since this question's in the "Toddler" section I'm assuming he's between 1 and 2.
    Anyways, yeah my dd does it sometimes. How do they know it's wrong unless you teach them no? I just say "no" and redirect her to something else. They're just curious at this age and start noticing things that's all.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 1:42 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• My daughter does that same thing she is 16 months old! If I have a tank top or something on she will pull on it like she is looking at my boobies. Its hard not to laugh but I just take her hand away and tell her no-no....
    ladybugky88

Answer by ladybugky88 at 1:51 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• all the time! LOL
    Rebecca25

Answer by Rebecca25 at 2:08 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• oh ok I thought it was just my son.I do tell him no and move his hand from there but he keeps doin it.My son will be 2 on the 9th
    Firsttimemom252

Comment by Firsttimemom252 (original poster) at 2:55 PM on Sep. 6, 2010