Does anyone get yeast infections from antibiotics?

I'm feel like I'm getting one and want to know if you can start the yeast infection treatment as soon as you feel like your getting one or if you have to wait until your done with the antibiotics? I have 6 more days.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:12 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Health

• I might hold off on the yeast infection treatment until the antibiotics are done....b/c you might get a another infection if your antibiotics go past the infection cream treatment......I would just start going hog wild on some yogurt to help hold it off for a few days...
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 6:14 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I agree with the first person, dont start another drug till you are done with this one. Unless you talk to your doctor and they say its ok. But I wouldnt start one till your meds are over because if you get rid of it and are still taking meds its going to come back...
    Anonymous

• Thank you both for your answer's. It makes sense, but my box is getting icky feeling, lol!
    Anonymous