my baby looks nothing like me???

does anyone else feel this way....I did all the work...don't get me wrong she beautiful but I see no resemblance???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:14 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in General Parenting

• Sometimes its hard for the ones who are the closest to the baby to see the resemblance....and little babies are harder to tell.....give it some time....

And also realize that she is her own person and made to look like her! ;)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 6:16 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Same here she looks like the spitting image of her daddy. and yea I did all the work where is my credit! LOL
    coala

Answer by coala at 6:16 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• how old is she? usually babies (newborns) look more like their dads. I've noticed it over and over. When they get older, they usually start resembling mom a little more.
    Anonymous

• 9 months!!
    Anonymous

• When my daughter was born she looked like her daddy.

now, at 15 months she looks EXACTLY like me when i was her age. Its scary.
    Everybody who knew me since i was a baby and is looking at her has this "OH MY GOD!"- look on their face. Im serious, its creepy. I can even see it. I have so many pictures of myself when i was her age and when i look at them its just weird, because it looks like my own child. If nobody would know, they would think its one and the same baby.

I'm proud of my little munchkin, she is a beautiful little girl and very smart and i just love her so much it hurts... but its just creepy how its possible that she looks exactly like me. And im serious, she could be a clone. haha.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:21 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• My middle one looked just like her dad and still resembles him more then me.

Lornamay

Answer by Lornamay at 6:22 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Welcome to my world! I have two boys (3& 9) and up until now people have been telling me that neither looks a thing like me. I was once asked if I took preschoolers ( they thought I was the nanny)!
    hibicent

Answer by hibicent at 6:22 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Pull out your baby pictures. Are you sure there is no resemblance. No one thinks my sisters baby looked at all like her, but if you put their baby pictures next to each other, they were twins!
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 6:42 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• We get a mix of who they think my daughter looks like...I do not see my husband in her face at all, but some do and some dont. I guess me and my husband look alike...LOL... You will tell as she/he gets older. She/he could look like anyone, but who is she closer too??
    Anonymous

• my husband had an affair while I was pregnant with our daughter. I have dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, and dark skin undertones, same with him. The woman he was screwing has blond hair, blues eyes and white skin with pink undertones.....my daughter, that I gave birth too, born with blond hair, blue eyes, and pink skin........She looks nothing like me or my husband. I love my daughter, but sometimes I look at her and she resembles the other woman, and it kills me.
    Anonymous