Eggwhite cervical mucus & sperm TMI

I am charting my cm it was creamy for three days. How do I tell the difference between sperm and EWCM?

I had sex around 1 am checked cm at 11:00 am the next day so 10 hours later.

It was clear and stretchy. I can stretch it between 2 fingers..it doesnt break but bounces back to the other finger.

maggiebella25

Asked by maggiebella25 at 12:50 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Sperm does not always look creamy and in fact many woman can not tell the difference in cervical mucus and sperm. Sperm USUALLY (but not always) dries faster and breaks more easily than fertile cervical mucus. It would be pretty normal for the sperm from last night to still be existing the vagina through out the day.

They best bet when trying to conceive is to BD even if your not sure if it's fertile mucus of not. Otherwise if no intercourse happens at all today you should be able to tell for sure tomorrow morning. Good Luck! :)
    katelingerum88

Answer by katelingerum88 at 4:24 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• sperm gets creamy, sounds like what you saw was EWCM!
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 2:40 PM on Sep. 6, 2010