how do you make a good dinner?

will you help me out?

Asked by mamabear201 at 8:19 PM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Food & Drink

• Betty Crocker has the best cook books...i have at least 20 in my collection and by far this is the best and easiest to follow.

• Crock-pot!! Throw in a piece of meat (roast), some potatoes, some fresh veggies like (baby carrots), add water, salt, garlic, pepper, turn it on, and come dinner time it's done and Good!!!

If I put it on the morning by 9:00 am then I set it for low. If I put it on later then HIGH. The latest I can get it on and have dinner ready is NOON! (of course if it's noon then it gets on high). Best part is it doesn't matter if the meat is frozen!!!

Answer by SAHMinIL at 8:49 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• i make organic brown rice and in the croc pot i put pinto beans i and i have chicken and or i make pasta or just beans with cream cheese

Answer by Patience1 at 11:23 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• if ur in the mood for mexican....boil some chicken, buy some corn torillas-sour cream-lettuce-hot sause, shread the chicken, heat up the torillas for like 1min in the microwave, put some meat in the tortilla fry it, put sour cream lettuce and hot sause and eat it lolz u jus made chicken tacos :D this is one of the best things i can make (hate cooking) lolz

Answer by LuLu614 at 3:17 AM on Jul. 1, 2008