Adoption?

Do you know of any adoption agencies that work internationally with Europe? All I've ever heard of is from Asia and Africa.

mrs.coop

Asked by mrs.coop at 1:01 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Adoption

• If you go to Rainbowkids.com, you can see a list of all the countries that do international adoptions, and they have a form that allows you to choose a country, and contact all agencies that work in that country.

If you'd like more been-there-done-that information about adoption, you're welcome to message me, I don't mind answering questions, especially when it might help grow a family through the miracle of adoption :)
    So_Blessed7

Answer by So_Blessed7 at 5:44 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• If you type adoption agencies into a search engine you will get thousands of hits. You can actually request free information packets from just about every agency in the US and those packets will tell you what country programs they work with..
    Bethany Christian Services does work in Europe as well as Asia, Africa, the US, and South America. We used BCS for our China adoption so I know that they work in Europe, I don't know other agencies and their programs. We received information packets from about 50 different agencies when we went through the process several years ago.
    Good luck!
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 1:35 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• gl
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:53 AM on Oct. 12, 2010