Do you think a married man should spend his nights hanging out bar hoping with his friends?

mommyjones

Asked by mommyjones at 1:04 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Pretty sure that you know what kind of answers you're going to hear ...
    yoliplus6

Answer by yoliplus6 at 1:04 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Definitely! Gosh! He earned the money he's spending he should be able to blow it all on beer if he wants to....

That was sarcasm btw.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 1:07 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• does he go out every night? if so then no he shouldn't leave you at home alone with the kids. but one night a week isn't too bad imo as long as you get a night to go out and have fun too.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 1:08 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• As long as it's not an every night thing. EVEN MARRIED MEN, should be allowed some fun time out with friends. Provided he is handling his business at home.
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 1:08 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Yeah everyone deserves a night out with their friends, but if it's all the time, everynight and all the money goes towards drinking than it's a bad idea.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 1:09 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• honestly bar hopping is also cruising for girls.... maybe going out to a bar and drinking watching the game often but why do the whole college thing of bar hopping?? hes married going out is fine but dont act like a single douche!
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 1:10 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I see nothing wrong with it.We don't go out too much anymore.But when we did,neither one of us had a problem with one of us going out.When we did go out,it was usually me.And he never had a problem with it because he knew he could trust me.
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 1:14 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Not my husband. I didn't sign up for that type of marriage. If you're ok with it then it works for you guys. If you're not ok with it then obviously a compromise needs to come into play. Give him Friday or Saturday night to bar hop. The rest is family time.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:18 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• once in a while, sure. Go have some fun. All the time? no. There really isn't a reason for it. Now if you guys are going together, then that's another story.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:20 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• as long as its not EVERY NIGHT sure no issues. everything in moderation. once in a while going out with fiends and bar hoping. i have no issues. Bar hoping is NOT always about crusiing for girls. and I trust my husband , if his friends are single and looking I know he might SEE hot chicks but he wont TOUCH.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 1:34 PM on Sep. 6, 2010