Anyone like to eat at Cracker Barrel?

We went there last night and I was so excited. We haven't been in years. But I was a little disappointed because my food wasn't really hot. It was good and NO, I didn't send it back because they were very busy and I didn't want to wait.

Just curious if this was just a fluke or is that the normal there?

Asked by Cindy18 at 1:09 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Food & Drink

• ive never had that problem but honestly im so in love with their food that i probably wouldnt even care

Answer by mamagee1218 at 1:16 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Mmm, I've never had a problem there, I've always had superb service & food! It's my favorite place to go, I think!

Answer by 4time-mom at 1:12 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• It's funny.... we have one in town, but we tend to only eat at Cracker Barrel's while on road trips :o) The last couple that we went to (a few weeks ago) were all fine. I'm not sure what I like better.... the shopping or the eating? LOL They had some cute Halloween costumes!

Answer by sherribeare at 1:12 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I love the cracker barrel and if the place was busy your food is going to take longer to get to you the wait staff can only do so much so go back when it is not so busy and I'm sure things will be better

Answer by togo90210 at 1:18 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• love going there you can walk to the one near my house we have 2 in augusta lol

Answer by Shannon706 at 1:28 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• We have to go 150 miles to get to one but the food is usually very good when we do get to go

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 1:20 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• i <3 the cracker barrel! the shopping is wonderful and the food is what southern food should be :)

Answer by aydensXmommy at 1:44 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I love that place, but we don't eat there because my husband calls it the "sh!t barrel". If I go, it is obviously with anyone other than him.

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:53 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• The few times that I have been there I have never had an issue. They were prompt and the food was delicious and served perfectly. If you send food back you get bumped to the front of line, by the way.

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:57 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Don't really care for it - the food was pretty mediocre and the service was slow all 3 times we tried, and each of those times was at a different location!

Answer by yoliplus6 at 2:08 PM on Sep. 6, 2010