Best friend

Outside your husband, how do u know when u have found a really good friend to call a "Best Friend". Mine i have found that, will always be there no matter what and never passes judgement on me or my family.

Airforce3mom

Asked by Airforce3mom at 1:11 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• I had a bff 3 years ago, we were very close and so were our husbands. Well our house was foreclosed due to a layoff and my job could make the house payments so anyway we had to move into low income housing...she has yet to speak to me, she runs her mouth and tells people I'm the one with the problem..yet she is the one who decided to grow the cold shoulder and turn into a bitch. our husbands our still friends and they don't understand it. so for now my husband will be my only bff
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 2:17 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I call Amber my best friend because we have been buddies for 17 years and she is literally the only person who has never screwed me over in any way. We don't need to talk every day or every month but when we do reconnect it's like no time has passed.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:12 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I've been friends with my best friend for almost eight years. I can tell him anything, he never lies to me or sugar coats things with me, he's always tells me what I NEED to hear and not just what I want to hear. He's a great conversation. I enjoy his company. He's always been the one person who's been around when everyone else walked away.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:55 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Oh my gosh " togo". I am sorry to hear that. I had a friend like that here. She was the first person that my husband intorduced me to agter i moved here. ( MN). And we were so close. She had to meet me to make sure i was the one for my husband. Giving her ok. But after a few years, she started to enable her husband drinking and soon lost touch with reality. I tried to be there for her, but she pushed me right out the door basically. Now i can say that i am in your shoes by a foreclosure that happend that happened this spring. Now that we moved to a real nice apartment, with a no smoking policy inside the apartments, she will not come over. More excuses then you can sheke a stick at. Her things is talking to people in town and telling everyone that its " My" fault on whey we lost the house.No one knows on why we left the house but myself and my husband. It was other reasons. SO now we don't talk at all.
    Airforce3mom

Comment by Airforce3mom (original poster) at 2:25 PM on Sep. 6, 2010