Turn Off

You go out on a 1st date he or she does something to turn you off what would it be??

pyrofyterwife

Asked by pyrofyterwife at 1:11 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Always talks about his past relationship. Made me wonder if I was doing something wrong to why he had to always talk about his ex. Big turn off for me.
    Airforce3mom

Answer by Airforce3mom at 1:12 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• not paying the check or not tipping the server...i still feel the guy should always pay for dinner on the first date...also he should open the door for me but especially for others...im a sucker for a gentleman : )
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 1:15 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• talking about past girlfriends, running them down, makes you wonder if it was really them or him trying to make himself look good
    tamithy

Answer by tamithy at 1:32 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Is late,rude to the waitstaff,complains about the prices or food,asks who's getting the check,implies that he expects sex

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:38 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• My exboyfriend .. Who I stupidly continued to date for three months .. Told me on our first date "I love You". Granite we'd known each other for almost a year due to working with one another, but still that's not exactly first date talk.

If they complain way too much about anything.

Talk about their past relationships too much.

They're obnoxious, rude, snott, arogant, or anything else of that nature.

They are super self depricating.

Brag about past sexual conquests.

Flirts with other girls even if not front of me.

Is overly aggressive sexually or affectionatly.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:54 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• "I plan on seeing other people, just so you know."
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 2:02 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• What JazzlikeMraz said

but the biggest of them all is talking about the past or bashing the ex...i do not care to hear about it and when I do decide to know anything I will ask TYVM
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 2:12 PM on Sep. 6, 2010