Do you use all your credits up in 1 day?

I used all of mine up 1st time ever since I started this on Saturday. It's hard coming up with questions then I never see that many vote ups either so I was wondering how you use all your vote ups and everything else. Thanks Happy Labor Day!

Moms_Angels1960

Asked by Moms_Angels1960 at 1:16 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I was using them up just in the general question area, by doing all the things you need to do, but then last night I learned about the Crazy for Credits section where you can rack up all the ones you need and then some. It's totally addicting though but sooooo much fun!!!
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 1:34 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• i always use all my credits!
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 1:16 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I never have
    yoliplus6

Answer by yoliplus6 at 1:19 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I use them up about 3 days or so. It literally takes me all day! So on days when I can't or don't want to sit here all day, I don't. I hate that I have to ask questions to use all the core credits. Sometimes, I dump them in Crazy for Credits. It's a win/win because I use all my core credits and someone gets a BA!

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 1:20 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I never pay attn to it, I just answer/ask questions
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 3:44 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I use up all my answer credits for never anything else.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 5:16 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Usually I use them all, or at least only have a few credits left by midnight.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:05 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Happy Labor Day. I just come on and answer any questions I can to be helpful. As for the credits or so I don't really bother with them . I did give you a bump as well! Have a Great week. Be Well ,safe and no more injuries!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:31 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• No
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:17 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I never thought of using them in crazy for credits to dump them I might have to try that. It will take me all day long just to get rid of everything except for all my questions. I hate that we are supposed to ask so many.
    Moms_Angels1960

Comment by Moms_Angels1960 (original poster) at 1:41 PM on Sep. 6, 2010