Jumparoo, Exersaucer, or JohnnyJumpUp???

Most of us need one of these to get the dishes done lol. So I am wondering which do you prefer? Did you have one or all? Which one do you think is better for/ entertains baby best? Would love your opinions.

heartlineMama

Asked by heartlineMama at 6:40 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I had both the exersaucer and the johny jumper. If I could only have one it would be the johny jump up because my babies had so much more fun in it. We had the exercaucer in the living room because there wan't a place we could hand the johny jumper from, and the jumper was in the kitchen.
    Lornamay

Answer by Lornamay at 6:43 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• oops, I meant hang, not hand, lol
    Lornamay

Answer by Lornamay at 6:44 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I have both the exersaucer and the Johnny Jumper. Both are great but the jumper is the best bc you can move it easily. I put it in the bathroom when I take a shower.
    Anonymous

• lol thats ok i meant jumperoo...
    heartlineMama

Answer by heartlineMama at 6:45 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I liked the exersaucer for my son more because of the different toys I could add to it & the all around tray I could put Cheerios or puffs on. The johnny-jump-up I used when we were upstairs & giving his big sister a bath.
    humboldtmommy

Answer by humboldtmommy at 6:46 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I had a Johnny Jumpup YEARS ago...if you saw them now you would say..YOU PUT YOUR CHILD IN THAT?!?!? Yes I did..and he loved every minute of it. It was easy to move or take to Moms house, or put away when adult company was over.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 6:52 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• My son has the Johnny Jumper & he loved it when he actually used it. It's easy to move around & you can hang it in any doorway that has a door frame. Your baby can turn, and jump around like crazy when in the Jumper. We bought him a walker so he's not that into his jumper anymore. They may look like a death trap but they're actually very strong, the more weight you put on it the tighter it grasps.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 7:01 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• i had both for my daughter, she MUUCH preferred the exersaucer tho..shed would only be in her jolly jumper for 5 minutes max..where as with the exersaucer she would be in it long enuff to allowe me to do the things i needed to do (dishes, laundry, shower) i too would stick cheerios on there for her and she had a blast playing with all the toys..but it was funny with the cheerios tho, cuz i swear to god she had lil games between her and the dog (gernan sheppard) on who could eat the cherrios the fastest..lol..it was to cute!!! she would be laughing up a storm everytime the dog would lick to grab one..ohhh memories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 7:23 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• My son has an excersaucer and a jumperoo...and he loves them BOTH! and they are a God-send for when I need 2 seconds to do something that I can't have him in my arms while I'm doing it (cooking, shower, potty breaks...lol)
    kellysheree

Answer by kellysheree at 7:25 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I just sold my johnny jump up because we hated it, not only could you only use it in a doorway, but our sons figured out how to back up lift their legs and swing. We got a Rainforest jumperoo and its the BEST, they can jump, turn around, have a snack and play with toys!
    tabi_cat1023

Answer by tabi_cat1023 at 7:33 PM on Oct. 13, 2008