am i just thinking too much into it? lol or can this really happen?

ive been playing some music on my computer while i am on it, some calming music like jack johnson, and the baby seems to be kicking WAYYY more than usual. im 5 1/2 months, do you think she could be enjoying the music? or is it just me looking too much into it? lol i know she can hear already and she seems to be dancing all over in there!!

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 6:56 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yup she likes it i know my son lovedmusic when i was pregnant with him
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:58 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• She either loves it or hates it. Only you will be the one able to figure it out xD

But yes, she can hear everything, not clear but she can hear it. If youre listening to that music and it puts u in a good mood, then your baby will be in a good mood too :) So maybe she really is dancing :D

Enjoy it! In a few months she will be here and youll miss the dancing in your belly :P
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:59 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• ever since i was 16 weeks prego my baby boy used to move soo much in choir class at school
    so whenever im home alone i go on youtube and play this certain piano song that my baby enjoys :)
    i played so many videos of people playing the piano but he likes just ONE certain song lol..
    try listening to this,let me know if your baby likes it :) lol
    *the guy wrote this song himself! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03wS_AMrNS8
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 7:05 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I would put Kenny Chesney on for my son & he would would get real still! He was usually really active until he would here Kenny. My husband would say that he was going to think that was his Daddy singing to him since I played him so often. (ha)
    My son still loves music!
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 7:18 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Yeah, babies like to hear music in utero.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 7:55 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• She is just JAMMIN momma!!! lol
    turn it up....she can even feel you dance around too!

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 8:05 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Oh yeah shes groovin!!! When my little one hears pink floyd he starts a shaking. Just enjoy it!!!
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 8:30 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• If she likes it the girl has good taste! =D
    Kimmers1116

Answer by Kimmers1116 at 10:06 AM on Oct. 14, 2008