Havanas MRI came out problem free now they are claiming the roof of her mouth is elevated and too small . what are they looking for now??

we took Havana to teh MRI in a children s hospital the neurologist read the results and all is clear! Now he is suggesting the roof of her mouth is too small and raised and I'm tired all of these findings what can you say about the roof of her mouth formation? In a baby, i have noticed hers is different. tehy will run agenetic test in four months im st teh end of my rope. Help me

youmakemydreams

Asked by youmakemydreams at 7:01 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Kids' Health

• They always find something. I noticed you are already a member of the developmental delays group (I am too) you may want to post this there, women with similar struggles will be able to help more. I don't know much about mouth formation, my daughter's speech pathologist is pleased with her palate and the roof of her mouth. You really need to question your doc more. Ask him what this means? Sometimes docs forget that parents don't understand it all.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 8:56 PM on Oct. 13, 2008