Has anybody tried Alli?

Does it work and what all does it require you to do to lose weight effectively?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:03 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I haven't but I know people who have, from what I hear it gives you the runs, I am using a new product that has no side effects , drugs or stimulants, people are losing weight very effectively with it and it costs about the same if not less than Alli, I can tell you about it if you pm me
    BettyBoots

Answer by BettyBoots at 8:46 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Yea the runs is true and always having discharge from yur rectum.

I have a friend who using it and it works great but she has to wear "safety-garments" lol
    OctoberOrganics

Answer by OctoberOrganics at 9:25 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I have used Alli. It is very hard to stick with, like any other diet. It will put you on the toilet, but only if you eat fatty foods, but that shows that it works, kicking the fat out of your body. If you buy the starter pack and then register on the website, there is a diet plan that you can customize. A lot of their recipes are delicious. The website creates a weekly meal plan for you automatically every week, which you can change. It makes a grocery list based on your weekly meal plan. My problem is counting my calories and Alli does that for me. I did lose weight, but sticking to it was the problem. You must buy the capsules continuously to stay registered on the website. So I printed all of the recipes out. The main focus with Alli is no preservatives. I did like the Alli program. I would recommend trying it. It is worth it if you can stay away from the fatty foods.
    Rachelmom2003

Answer by Rachelmom2003 at 10:23 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I was on xenical when it first came out and at first until you see how much fat you can have you have a oily stool. I never experienced anal leakage. There is a good cookbook for sale that goes along with alli. I bought it for a exboyfriend who went on alli when it first went on the market. What I did was keep my calorie- fat counter book withme and look up anything that went in my mouth. It can work I lost 50 pounds on it in 3 months. it works if you stick to your diet . Good luck
    emmysmommy20

Answer by emmysmommy20 at 12:15 PM on Jan. 15, 2009