I'm going to school online and one of my classes is advertising. My assignment is to come up with a campaign to get kids to eat whole wheat pasta, I picked Ronzoni's. I thought of a few questions that if answere could really help out.
1. What do you think about serving your kids whole wheat pasta?
2. If you needed to tell your kid a story to get them to eat whole wheat pasta, what would it be?
3. What animal would your kid say whole wheat pasta is?
4. What super power would your kid say whole wheat pasta would give you?
5. What would get your family to switch to whole wheat pasta?
6. What do you know about whole wheat pasta?
Answers to any of these questions could really help out. Thank you so much:)
Asked by Anonymous at 7:25 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Food & Drink
Answer by manna1qd at 7:32 PM on Oct. 13, 2008
Answer by SusieD250 at 1:56 AM on Oct. 14, 2008
Answer by MommaLucy at 11:01 AM on Oct. 14, 2008