A question about food for kids

I'm going to school online and one of my classes is advertising. My assignment is to come up with a campaign to get kids to eat whole wheat pasta, I picked Ronzoni's. I thought of a few questions that if answere could really help out.

1. What do you think about serving your kids whole wheat pasta?

2. If you needed to tell your kid a story to get them to eat whole wheat pasta, what would it be?

3. What animal would your kid say whole wheat pasta is?

4. What super power would your kid say whole wheat pasta would give you?

5. What would get your family to switch to whole wheat pasta?

6. What do you know about whole wheat pasta?

Answers to any of these questions could really help out. Thank you so much:)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:25 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Food & Drink

• I know whole wheat pasta may or may not be what is really healthy for my kids. I look for the word whole grain before I even pick up the box. I look to see how many grams of fiber first when I pick up the box. If it is less than 3 grams, I put it back. I think it's very easy to get young kids to eat whole wheat pasta from the time they start to eat. It is tasty and a matter of what they get used to. My kids are 11 and 16 and I can substitute whole wheat without a problem. Personally, I love the taste and the way it give the meal bulk with a small portion. It fills you up, you can limit meat at the meal too. I wouldn't tell stories or talk about super powers or animals. I don't play around when it comes to meals. I serve it and you eat it.
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 7:32 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I think it would be better to show the mother making the choice for a healthy family.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:56 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I serve the kids whole grain/whole wheat pasta, and they don't even notice the difference. I just wouldn't mention it...I mean if kids don't know that its something different, they usually won't complain.
    MommaLucy

Answer by MommaLucy at 11:01 AM on Oct. 14, 2008