what to do what to do.

My mother-in-law hates me. She is mean, overprotective of her son and thinks I'm no good for him. When he and I first started dating she was nice to me but always watned us to do her errands and clean her house. We lived there when I had my baby for 3 months and she was horrible. The house was never clean enough for her and she never wanted us aroud. She kicked us out and we moved into my moms. things are better now but whenever we have a problem she is quick to say it's my fault. When we had a big fight she said to leave me for good because I would just trick him and she also said I'm not allowed at her house anymore. God she is such a bitch!

Bugzmomma

Asked by Bugzmomma at 7:38 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• Are you married to her son? I would talk to him and tell him to stick up for you! I'm sorry, she does sound like a bitch lol
    amyofthejungle

Answer by amyofthejungle at 7:40 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• she is just unhappy that he is with you. as long as your together i doubt she will change and if he is not your hubby but just a bf leave him. he should back you up and i don't see that happening.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 7:46 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• YOu don't have to deal with that..my m.i.l. was the same, but now that we moved out she said im keeping him away form her in want him to my self. But he knows how she is and he just needed a break form all her drama. Then next thing you know she wants to talk about the baby not being around her and getting jealous of my side of the family for being involved. Thats why i don't care what she has to say about any thing she was some bad medicine for him and i don't really want my son to be around it . I just hope that he'll see and no that his mom is full of b.s. and keep our relationship strong so she can get over it and no im not going no where!! hope urs realizes it too
    Anonymous

• i think all males want their woman to get along with their mom but lets face it some people just clash if she can't exept you then that's her problem as long as your man doesn't buy into it which he shouldn't if he really loves you just try to stay away or do what i do and smile in the bitches face because the only reason she doesn't like you is because you took her son away. remember keep your enemies close
    jenjenjennifer

Answer by jenjenjennifer at 7:52 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I'm reading this and thinking, , ,, "and?" Sorry, my MIL doesn't like me either. Maybe they're all evil....
    Ilovepie77

Answer by Ilovepie77 at 7:54 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• He does stick up for me but she plays him well. She'll be really out of line and we'll all keep our distance for about a month and then she'll call him about a chore she can't do herself and then it's back to he does all her errands and keeps that old bat company because his sisters can;t stand her.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 7:55 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• at least you don't have to clean her house!!!!! always find the good

Answer by admckenzie at 8:51 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• She sure does sound like a bitch. But don't let it get to you. You two just get on your feet and live your life. Stop fighting (you and your man) and keep her out of your business and you'll be alright. Stay positive.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 11:29 PM on Oct. 13, 2008