George Soros launches frontal assault against Tea Party

Soros with his organizations, think progress, new left media, Media Matters, center for American progress, moveon, are setting up a new website to attack the Tea Party. It is even being sponsered by the NACCP.

http://www.infowars.com/globalist-soros-launches-frontal-assult-against-tea-party/

Is George Soros getting desperate?

Natesmom507

Asked by Natesmom507 at 2:50 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• He is not derperate, just concerned for the future and well-being of America

I hope he is more concerned for America's well-being than he was for his fellow Jews well being!

George Soros was born on August 12, 1930 in Budapest, Hungary. His father, Teodoro Schwartz, was a successful attorney and an Orthodox Jew who, in 1936, changed the family surname from Schwartz to Soros in order to enable his family to conceal its Jewish identity and thus to survive the Nazi Holocaust. When the Nazis occupied Budapest in 1944, Soros' father decided to split up his family, to minimize the chance that all its members would be killed together.
    goodwitch399

Answer by goodwitch399 at 2:54 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Someone should launch George Soros ... from a catapult ...
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 2:56 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I doubt it will help too much. The stupid people are far and few between now. I think most of them post as liberal progressives on CM now.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:14 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I heard it is staffed by about 3 people who check it a couple of times a week. But, more on the Koch brothers. Are we talking about Koch Industries? Those Koch Brothers? The company that bought Georgia-Pacific for $23 billion and paid $12 billion in cash - those Kochs? If you are, they saved my husband's company from bankruptcy and kept a lot of people employed. If those are the ones you mean.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:00 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Yowsers, I'm scared. LOL No on is going to go to that website that isn't against the Tea Parties anyway.

Funny how you hear a story on the Koch Brothers and latch onto it for dear life. These 2 are in business to make money. Just like everyone else who has a business. They believe in Free Market Principals and are Libertarians and it just kills the left. They think FINALLY we have someone else to bash. Well, that bash lasted all of maybe a week. LOL
    You see "it's the economy stupid".. That's all the majority of America cares about right now
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 4:38 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I can't believe Sweet comparing  the Koch brothers to that crooked SOB Soros.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I can't believe Sweet comparing the Koch brothers to that crooked SOB Soros.

I can.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:48 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• wow, janet you are clueless on the history of Soros.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:44 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• He bought them forged papers and he bribed a government official to allow 14-year-old George to live with him and pose as the official's Christian godson. While hundreds of thousands of Hungarian Jews were being transported to death camps, George Soros accompanied his make-believe godfather on his appointed rounds, confiscating property from the Jews.
    goodwitch399

Answer by goodwitch399 at 2:55 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• NAACP. I subscribed very briefly to moveon.org. I ended my e-mail subscription because I found them just as disrespectful and full of hate as the people they criticized.

I think the Tea Party needs to get a lot more organized. I've gotten the impression that my local Tea Parties do not necessarily represent all Tea Parties. But I'll try another one just to see.
    NonnasMomma

Answer by NonnasMomma at 5:34 PM on Sep. 6, 2010