Would your husband care???

If you gained alot of weight due to a pregnancy or not, would your husband be ok if you didnt lose it or would you feel the need to drop the weight asap?

fashionmommy375

Asked by fashionmommy375 at 2:57 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I always hit the gym so that's not an issue!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:59 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I care alot!!!! My husband doesnt care unless my weight is so bad its affecting my health...
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 3:01 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I would hope my husband would not be so shallow as to make a big deal about it. My major weight gain was not from pregnancy it was from the stress of living with his mother so in that case he better not say anything about it! LOL
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:02 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• My husband has no isues with my weight gain from my pregnancy or from my health issues. we work together to try and maintain a healthy diet and excercise. I am slowly loosing weight because it is what I WANT TO BE HEALTHY. but my husabnd married ME not my body
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 3:03 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• No he doesn't... of course he wants me to be healthy & not continue to gain more & more every year which can happen if you are not careful, but he knows it takes some time to lose baby weight & what my body went through being pregnant & then what you go through after you have the baby. If your husband loves YOU he will not make an issue or bring you down. I know some guys are really shallow & don't even want to have kids with their girl because of that worry & thats pathetic. Stay healthy & happy. its hard to find time to work out once the baby comes of when you have two babies like I have. Just watch what you eat & take care of your body as much as you can.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 3:03 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I did gain a lot of weight (25 lbs after 2 kids) post pregnancy but my husband doesn't care and if he did I would tell him to piss off. I'm the one that cares and wants to lose weight,
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:08 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I gained a lot of weight with my kids. I have lost some but still have a long way to go. My youngest is 4 and I now have the time to slowly start working on really losing weight. My Dh loves me no matter what and the weight gain does not bother him at all-makes me love him even more. The only reason I am trying to lose weight now is bc I want to, he does not mind if I lose the weight or not. I just want to get back to where I was before kids and I will be happy-and that was not stick thin either.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 3:09 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I was 130 lbs when he and I first met. My lowest weight in my history. Needless to say I'm not that weight anymore and since I've had three babies in three years (last one due Feb 08th) I haven't lost much of the weight. 20lbs give or take between each one. He still says I'm sexy, he still says he finds me attractive. So I'll take him at his word. Yes, of course he'd like me to be the thinner version I was, but he doesn't and better not pressure me to lose weight.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:15 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• My SO wouldn't care at all....He has seen me at my worst and at my best and he hasn't ever looked at me any other way than with love....
    I'm 5'0"...so after I had my son I still weight 145, the biggest i've ever been, now i'm back at my reg weight of 115..
    BradensMom1026

Answer by BradensMom1026 at 3:16 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Men are visual so yes he cares. However I had some bad luck with preeclampsia and my labor gave me three bulged disks in my back with spinal stenosis. That lead me to have to go through a series of steroid treatments. However I can not do more than walking for exercise but I do eat well, my husband loves me and he has not been in the slightest negative about it. Whenever he encourages me he also includes himself in the statement.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 3:19 PM on Sep. 6, 2010