my son is 9 months old and i still feel like i have alot of depression but now i'm 8 months pregnant fixing to deliver what should i do about this depression

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:43 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• idk honey i would definatly talk to your dr about it i hope you get better soon .. hugs
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 7:45 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• you need an anti-depressant or it wont go away, i would talk to a doctor that knows you well, my obgyn switched mine while i was prego and it wasn't such a great idea.. :D
    -and do something for yourself if you haven't yet it will make you feel better!
    SummersMamma

Answer by SummersMamma at 7:47 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I had horrible depression after having my daughter. Luckily it only lasted a week or so but it was a little more intense than baby blues. I would def talk to your doctor about some kind of med. It will really help. I know i will the next time around :)
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:48 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Your children are very very close, i would def. go on medicine
    Anonymous

• I had really bad depression,
    After, my child, and i have had depression all my life its a struggle but i get over it with no medication,
    Somedays your depressed but you have to remember your kids are worth more than a little saddness,
    and you must just push it away, find a good friend to talk to whos been in your place before,
    Some people like to jump on medications very quickly ...and it only makes matters worse,
    try and relax thing of good things, dont over complicate your life, forget about your worries, take a warm bath, love yourself and your children and remember your babys love you too, and your not ever alone, even if you feel like you are,
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 7:59 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I RECCOMEND MEDS!! Seriously I couldnt function without them. I have bi-polar disorder and took Effexor XR while pregnant. Now, my daughter is almost 6 years old and I have been on the generic for Wellbutirn SR for 5 1/2 years. I swear it is a wonder drug! And its cheap. After you have the baby, you can take almost anything as long as you dont breastfeed.
    AmyHeinrich

Answer by AmyHeinrich at 8:03 PM on Oct. 13, 2008