What gift would you love to get from your SO/DH?

If you could recieve one gift from your SO/DH this year what would it be?

4_28_bbboy

Asked by 4_28_bbboy at 3:22 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• A real trip (rather than a trip in a camper) with a week's stay at a hotel and dinner out every night. Pampered - what a concept!
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:53 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Honestly, I dont know. I guess a hardback copy of my favorite Book. GONE WITH THE WIND. thats all I really really want. =)
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 3:27 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• A day off from mommy duty IE him arranging my parents to watch her for us.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 3:28 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• a winning lotto ticket would be nice
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 3:35 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Ramone and I don't buy gifts for each other. Money is tight, the economy is hurting, and his shop isn't making much money right now.

I guess gifts aren't that important to me, because I can't even think of one to answer!
    yoliplus6

Answer by yoliplus6 at 3:24 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I already have! He got me The Sword of Truth series! I love reading! SO far he has gotten me twelve of the series. I just need The Law of Nine to complete my collection. Until next year when The Omen Machine comes out. SO I guess.. He could get those! lol
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 3:25 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• My desire for a gift would not be material it would be something else..... if he could promise to never drink again and stuck to it that would be the biggest gift he could give me
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:27 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• he gave me the best present this year already!!!! and its growing in side me : )
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 3:41 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Well over the past 19 years my hubs has already given me a brand new car for 1 birthday, we bought a house and moved in days after another birthday, and our 3rd son was born-- on my birthday. I don't think my hubs could ever top those! My wish would be for something else- something that money can't buy. I would wish for more help and consideration!

MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:42 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I would love for him to get me a wedding band. It doesn't have to be this year or next even...just sometime in the future. When we got married we couldn't afford 2 bands so only he got one. I just saved my engagement ring (which we finally paid off the week before the wedding) to use during the ceremony. But not long after that it stopped fitting and spent the next 7 years sitting in a change dish on my desk until it was stolen along with his band.
    I'd love for him to realize I'd really like for us to get new bands without me insisting on it. But I know it will never happen. We'll be celebrating our 11th anniversary in January.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 4:22 PM on Sep. 6, 2010