Ideas for a 2nd birthday party?

My son will be two in november, and it will be too cold to do an outdoor party. Im rather broke at the time being, so any ideas for a indoor little boys party thats not too expensive.

NicoleAnn26

Asked by NicoleAnn26 at 3:23 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Ironically enough, for all my kids' second birthday parties, I ended up doing either Dora or Diego. LOL I didn't even realize it until we were looking back at all the pictures. I would recommend taking a look at www.birthdayexpress.com they have TONS of themes and ideas... even if you aren't interested in buying any decorations, they still have some great ideas.
    SAHMomOf3

Answer by SAHMomOf3 at 3:28 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• We have always done a nice party at home with ice cream, cake, and gifts. I usually hang streamers and balloons, and take plenty of photos, especially during the blowing out of the candles!
    yoliplus6

Answer by yoliplus6 at 3:29 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Have it in your home. Make Chili or a taco bar. Make your own cake. Create a slide show of your son to play in the back ground.
    For my son's 2nd birthday we invited family and friends to our house to watch the football game and I made Chili and an Elmo cake and cookie monster cupcakes. everyone at while the game was playing and we opened gifts after. My husbands grandma can't be outside so we always have indoor party's. My son loved it!
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 3:31 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• http://www.orientaltrading.com/ui/browse/processRequest.do?requestURI=getHomePageCR&tabId=Home

this website has some party theme. if you a crock pot you can make some hot foods like roast beef, meatballs, turkey or chill, make home made pizza and the cake make it yourself.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 3:39 PM on Sep. 6, 2010