Have you met any adults who are 35 or 45, and who still enjoy learning new information? Long after they graduated from college.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:30 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am 64 years old, and I still read everything I can get my hands on. I enjoy a good challenge, and I hope I never get to where I don't want to learn new stuff.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:32 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• sure, my hubby is always learning new things and reading articles or watching documentaries about things that interest him
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 3:35 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• My DH's grandma is in her 70's and loves learning new things. She can't (or couldn't I should say) understand a laptop computer to save her life. So she enrolled in some sort of class just to learn about it. I thought it was awesome! She was so happy to be taught something new! I think its natural for the human race to always be looking for a new way to learn, and new things to learn about.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 3:36 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• yes, I love to keep learning myself and I am 61!

Answer by older at 3:38 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I'm 50 and actually thinking about going back to college for a doctorate degree. I love learning about new technology and read a lot of different things. Age has nothing to do with it really.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 3:41 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Often the older you get the more you realize that you do not know everything and there is so much more to learn.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 3:42 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I am 50 and just finishing a BS in Anthropology, so yes there are many of us who still enjoy learning.
    emptynstr

Answer by emptynstr at 3:45 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I'm 44 and am always researching and learning stuff...we don't just shut off our brains at 35.... LOL...
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 3:46 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I am 37 and working on my 2nd Masters degree
    jenn1172

Answer by jenn1172 at 4:08 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Yes. I'm 46 and one of those people. You're never too old to learn something new or to try a new experience.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 4:10 PM on Sep. 6, 2010