Is it okay to use oral sex as a bargain with my DH? lol adult content

I don't particularly care to give Bjs. But he ALWAYS wants them. Sometimes I think if I strike a deal, then we can both get something out of it. You know.. You do the dishes.. I'll give you oral. Things similar to it. I don't want this post being misunderstood, so I will say I do like doing it WHEN I'm doing it. I just don't seem to have the motivation before hand. So don't think I am hating it, and offering things. Just.. I don't know.. getting my own kind of satisfaction from it haha.
Anyways is that normal or totally wrong of me?

Amelia512

Asked by Amelia512 at 3:33 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Go for it. Men are asses anyway.
    LostTheSlipper

Answer by LostTheSlipper at 3:36 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• if thats what floats your boat, sure
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 3:34 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Go for it girl, whatever works for you!!!

Answer by older at 3:36 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• i don't really care for oral either..every now and then we will make bets...if i win he has to give me a long back massage and if he wins he gets a bj.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 3:42 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• if it keeeps the peace than sure.... i love giving oral to my husband so it doesnt matter to me
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 3:37 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• haha LostTheSlipper! its true! I always tell him.. you know if you asked after the kids went to sleep and before I go to sleep there would be no issue. I'd do it every night if it were between 9:30 and 11:30. But no this jack hole waits til 1 2 3 in the morning then wakes me up and asks if I'll do it. omg.. hes such a nut. haha
    Amelia512

Comment by Amelia512 (original poster) at 3:39 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• i like giving my husband oral...he doesn't know it though, so he thinks i'm wonderful when i do it and does things for me, lol. all kinds of things, lol!!
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 3:39 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Why not make a 'trade' with him-- if he wants it then he should do something for you that you want and that way you both are happy.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:45 PM on Sep. 6, 2010