SCARED!!

THIS MORNING I TOOK A PREGNANCY TEST AND I HAD A VERY LIGHT POSITIVE.I CALLED MY DOCTOR TO LET HER KNOW THAT THE TEST WAS POSITIVE ,SO SHE TOLD ME TO GO IN TODAY,WE TOOK ANOTHER PREGNANCY TEST AND IT WAS NEGATIVE.SHE DID A BLOOD TEST AND I HAVE TO RETURN IN A COUPLE OF DAYS.SHE SAID MAYBE IT WAS TO EARLY AND I WOULD ONLY BE 4 WEEKS IN 2 DAYS.SINCE I'M NOT 4 WEEKS YET WILL THE BLOOD TEST WILL TELL THE TRUTH OR NO?I HAVE ALL THE PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS.NAUSEATED,BLOATED,TENDER NIPPLES,CRAMPY,TIRED ALL THE TIME,AND DISCHARGING MORE.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:46 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• If you are....dont feel scared....feel blessed.....You may have a sweet pea on the way...... ;)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 7:47 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• blood tests can tell if you're pregnant imediately.
    but just so you know..i found out that doctors offices use pregnancy tests from the frikkin dollar store!! so i dunno but i would trust your test..
    Anonymous

• I'M NOT SCARED BECAUSE I MIGHT BE,I'M SCARED BECAUSE THIS IS SO CONFUSING.POSITIVE TEST AT HOME AND NEGATIVE TEST IN THE CLINIC
    Anonymous

• just wait for the blod results to come back,
    sit back and relax,
    there can be false positives, but they dont happen often,

tommorow in the morning if you wish , take the test over and see what it says,
    letting yourself know, your not just seeing things,
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 7:56 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• too early to tell, usually 5-6 weeks pregnant or even more for some women!
    Anonymous