i always seemed to be aroound drama i try to feel normal and feel as im seriously lossing it help...

I am a single mom of 3 girls. I recently moved in with my parents to get back on my feet and getting assistance from the goverment is even harder because i cant make to much with out being helped but i can not make enough to support me and my girls..Daycare is killing me i have a 1,3 and 7 year old..The father of my two youngest has asked for me to get back with him so we can be a happy family and i am so tempted but our past has had a lot of problems both of us had gotten together for the wrong reasons and now i think we are both willing to make it work..My anxiety and stress began when i feel like i am doing everything alone..My job as a waitress just is overload always trying to please every one and im about to snap.... i need help do i need meds ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Health

• I thnk momma you need YOU TIME away from working, stressing, parenting, being a daughter, etc. I can only imagine how difficult and what a burden must be on your shoulders day in and day out. Sounds to me like you need a good shoulder to cry on and some time to have a bubble bath with music and abook and be left alone fora bit.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 4:01 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Take a DEEP BREATH. Now, sit down and think about the positive and negative reason about your relationship with the 2 youngest kids dad.

Do the positives outweigh the negatives? Are you really ready to get back together? Maybe you can go to couples counseling first and then see where it goes from there.

It is NOT EASY to make a relationship, but it can turn out OK.

Be HONEST with YOURSELF and see what you come up with. Take TIME for YOU, and put yourself FIRST. Take care of YOU so you can take care of your kids.

Good luck.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 4:02 PM on Sep. 6, 2010