How many of you work from home? doing what?

Hi I quit my job to take care of the kids but want to eventually try to work from home later on doing something other then daycare. I looked into medical transcription BUT the course if $5000 and lots of competition. Any ideas? I live in Canada and hope I will be able to do something part time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:12 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Money & Work

• I do the books for my husband's shop ... it is really only about 8 hours of work each week.
    yoliplus6

Answer by yoliplus6 at 4:14 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I watch a child in my home. I went to school for medical Transcriptions with the hopes of doing that at home. but no would high me and found out only one place in town lets you work from home. But you have to work the hours they give you. So I would still have to put my kids in daycare. So I went with taking a child or two in my home.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 4:19 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I manage a 3 aparetment building across the street and iI am a super couponer
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 4:32 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• My husband and I own our own custom gift basket business.

HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:40 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I help people find work at home, the only way to get a transcription job after graduation is to attend Career Step. They are the only exception in waiving the experience requirement.

You live in Canada? I know a work at home company hiring in CANADA RIGHT NOW! But you would have to have the kids in another area while you work.

You can sign up for work at home alerts to find what works for you, just look at my profile for more information or go to homecareersuccess.com

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 5:29 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I just posted several new opportunities in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:08 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I work for friends doing basic accounting and filing.
    coala

Answer by coala at 6:40 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I sell AVON during the day and e-Whore at night.
    FateoftheGodz

Answer by FateoftheGodz at 7:33 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I teach classes online through the local community college.
    SherriPie

Answer by SherriPie at 10:40 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 18 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

By the way... We have a lot of Moms on our Team that live in Canada. In fact, the Founder of our Team lives in Canada!!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:13 AM on Sep. 7, 2010