How do you make your lasagna?

I put spaghetti sauce in the bottom of the pan, layer of oven ready noodles, more sauce, burger,sauce, lots of cheese, noodle, sauce, burger,sauce, lots of cheese, sauce, cottage cheese, noodles, and a ton of cheese on top

BradensMom1026

Asked by BradensMom1026 at 4:13 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Like that!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:14 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I usually go to the store, buy a frozen one and bake per the instructions LOL

Homemade I always use the no boil noodles.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 4:17 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Like you, except for I do not put sauce in the bottom of the pan.
    yoliplus6

Answer by yoliplus6 at 4:41 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I make the sauce with meat, basil, tomatoes, etc. While that is simmering, I cook the noodles. Then I make a cheese mixture consisting of ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, parmigiano reggiano cheese, spices, and egg, about a half cup of cooled pasta water. Then I spread sauce on the bottom, add the noodles, cheese, more sauce, noodles, etc. I top it with sliced mozzarella and fresh basil leaves.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:08 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• First I put my homemade spaghetti sauce, wet some dry noodles, cover with cheeses(mixed together in a bowl - cottage cheese, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, one egg and parsley), then homemade spaghetti sauce, wet some dry noodles, layer of the cheese stuff, homemade spaghetti sauce, another layer of wet dry noddles and then more cheese stuff and cover for a bit in the over.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 4:16 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I spray my pan
    put some sauce in the bottom
    put on a layer of noodles
    (I already have mixed all my hambugre and remaining sauce together)
    then I add some sauce hamburger mixture
    some shredded cheese
    more noodles
    more sauce/meat mixture
    more cheese and bake
    nothing more is added it's plain ans simple
    noodles, sauce, hamburger, shredded cheese
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 4:22 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I make mine almost the exact same way as Reann11 does! Yours sounds great too, but most important- Wet the Noodles b/c if not they will be Hard & Crunchy! Believe me- i have learned the Hard Way!LOL
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 4:33 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I use the recipe on the side of the box, and it's been perfect every time. I prefer the 'no boil' noodles, and just layer them in their uncooked state. No problems!

I also use ground chicken or turkey, and nobody seems to be able to tell the difference.
    DancinBear63

Answer by DancinBear63 at 4:56 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• First I make my sauce, then mix together ricotta cheese, some mozzerella, and egg, garlic, and fresh herbs. Layer lasagna noodles, cheese mixture, sauce, usually veggies, repeat, then top with the remainder of the sauce & some mozzerella cheese. Mm...now I want lasagna..
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 7:16 PM on Sep. 6, 2010