i need your advice on this ? ladies plez tmi i dnt know wat this is

ok so i had my baby last tuesday almost a week omg lol ok well i got an epidural and after it wore out i noticed i started to itch around my vaginal area on the sides of the lips and on top where you get the most hair at and it itches so bad especially on my left side and i have to keep changin my under wear because it gets really soaked only on that side and its not blood also it has a really bad odor to it and i take mt baby to the dr friday for her first check up and idk if i should wait till then or make me an appoitment sooner plez help and to be clear i havent had sex for like 7 mnths so it cant be an std so could i have gotten an infection from the hospital or had a reaction from the epidural or something has this happened to any one else wat was it you had how did they treat it plez help also i would post a pic but i dnt think yall wanna see my vagina

senior_2OO8

Asked by senior_2OO8 at 4:20 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would go see a doctor asap. That doesnt sound normal.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:21 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I would not wait I would go ahead and go tot the doctor. ther are many things it could be and it's better to find out sooner rather than later.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:22 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• yea I'd call your ob/gyn .. could be a number of things
    stef1976

Answer by stef1976 at 4:23 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Go to the doc!!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 4:26 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• sound like some soft of infection....you can get alot of different infection when you have a baby! Go see a doctor asap!!!!!
    Mom2Brock

Answer by Mom2Brock at 4:33 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• You need to see your Dr. sounds like a infection.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 4:42 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I don't think it could be from the epidural, that's in your spine. but it definitely sounds like you've got an infection, I'd call the dr asap. and congratulations on your baby :)
    catharsis

Answer by catharsis at 4:59 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Yes call your doc right away
    JaLayah

Answer by JaLayah at 7:29 PM on Sep. 6, 2010